Technics EAH-DJ1200 On-Ear Pro DJ Headphones
New-Standard EAH-DJ1200 DJ Headphones with Excellent, Functionality, Durability, and DJ Playing Performance
The EAH-DJ1200 is a successor model to the RP-DJ1200, which has sold more than 500,000 units since it was launched in 1996. While inheriting the basic concept of the previous model, the EAH-DJ1200 better meets the needs of today's DJ users, resulting in DJ headphones with more advanced functions, design and sound quality. In addition to ordinary listening, the EAH-DJ1200 provide precise monitoring of the beat even in large-volume sound environments such as those in clubs. The matte finish black colour design also makes it an excellent match for the SL-1200MK7 DJ Turntable.
Clear, Detailed Sound Even in High-Volume Surroundings
Newly Developed 40mm Driver
The newly developed driver uses a 40mm-diameter CCAW voice coil. It achieves clear, detailed sound, and high-durability input (2,500 mW) with no distortion even at high volumes. Also, because the sound is well balanced from low to high ranges, DJ play in high-volume surroundings is not buried in noise and monitoring is comfortable.
Free Style Monitoring with Swing Arm Mechanism
270° Swing Arm Mechanism
The EAH-DJ1200 is a lightweight on-ear type design. The housing is equipped with lockable swivelling mechanisms so the headphones can be used for monitoring with one ear. It adapts to all styles of monitoring by DJs. The headphones can be folded compactly for easy portability and storage.
High Durability to Withstand Harsh Usage by Professional DJs
Locking Detachable Cord
The detachable cord is easy to clean and maintain. A locking mechanism is provided to prevent accidental detachment of the cord during use. The stretchable coiled cord, coupled with the L-type plug which resists internal wire breakage, enables extra ease of use and high durability. It withstands harsh and intense usage by professional DJs.
“Technics DJ” Style New Black Design
Based on the RP-DJ1200, which remained as a long-selling model in the market for more than 20 years, the EAH-DJ1200 sports a contemporary black colour scheme for an updated appearance. Armed with high durability and excellent functionality, the EAH-DJ1200 matches perfectly with the SL-1200MK7, which features a matte black finish.
* Based on the legendary RP-DJ1200 headphones
* State-of-the-art design
* Excellent sound quality
* Clear, detailed sound even in noisy surroundings
* New, powerful 40mm CCAW voice coil material mix of copper and aluminium
* Distortion-free sound even at high output levels
* Very lightweight on-ear headphone
* 270 ° swivel mechanism
* Earcups can be folded away independently of each other and variably locked with a special mechanism
* Perfect fit provided by the headband and the sweat-repellent faux leather auricle padding
* Headphones can be folded compactly for transport
* High durability for the highest professional DJ use
* Easy-to-clean and easy-care removable cable with special locking mechanism preventing accidental detachment
* Combination of L-connector with stretchy 1.5-meter spiral cable effectively prevents cable breakage
* Package includes a 1.5 meter spiral cable, a 1.2 meter straight cable and a 6.3 mm jack adapter
Always my fave! Hardworking as, very happy with my purchase
Best headphones ever is my 4 along of many years as dj, have seinheiser and others but nothing compares to the RP-DJ1200