Ortofon 2M BLACK Moving Magnet Audio Cartridge
The 2M Black is the best of everything, true to the groove with resolution and accurate insight into each recording
The 2M Black is graced with a Shibata diamond which slim, highly polished profile allows an exceedingly wide contact area to the groove walls and ensures notably detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information.
The cartridge body is manufactured from Hopelex, an environment-friendly material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
The 2M Black uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.
We have optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge, and the weight and size to fit the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
Ortofon 2M Black Features
- high-end audiophile cartridge from Ortofon
- delivers balanced sound with high detail and resolution for a wide range of turntable setups
- nude Shibata diamond stylus offers detailed tracking w/ reduced distortion + record wear
- special upgraded engine featuring split pole pins + silver plated copper wire
- fits most turntables
Ortofon 2M Black Specs
- output voltage: 5 mV
- frequency response: 20 ~ 20Hz
- tracking force range: 1.4 ~ 1.7g
- tracking force recommended: 1.5g
- tracking angle: 20 degrees
- weight: 7.2g
- replacement stylus: Ortofon 2M Black
- 1x Stylus Brush, carbon fibre
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Stylus Pressure Gauge