Martin Audio BLACKLINE XP12 Compact Powered Two-Way 12" Speaker
The XP12 is a compact, powered, two-way system designed by leading acoustic engineers. It can be used either as a stand- alone system, stage monitor or in conjunction with the XP118 powered subwoofer.
Featuring a 12” (300mm) LF drivers and a 1” (25mm) exit compression driver on an 80° x 50° rotatable horn, it is ideal for small to mid-size indoor venues requiring class-leading sound from a compact enclosure. The LF driver has a 2.5” (65mm) voice coil and powerful magnet system for the tightest bass response, while the HF compression driver utilises a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm for extended high-frequency response without distortion.
An onboard Class D amplifier module delivers 1000W LF + 300W HF peak output to the drivers and sophisticated DSP functions are controlled by a rotary interface and multi- function, easy-to-use colour screen on the rear panel. DSP features include crossover function, a three-channel mixer with three-band EQ on each input channel and selection of three voicing presets and operating modes for flexible usage without external processing. The LF and HF drivers are independently protected by RMS and peak limiters for longevity and consistency of performance.
The XP12 is road-ready. Constructed from durable plywood, it is fitted with a cloth-backed steel grille to protect the drivers from damage and dust ingress, while not impeding airflow at low frequencies. The enclosure has M8 inserts for eyebolt suspension and a pole-mount socket with a removable cap that maintains clean lines for install applications. It is finished in black textured hard-wearing paint as standard.
- Compact self-powered, portable two-way system
- 1300W of Class D amplification
- Global power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Onboard DSP with rotary control interface
- Multi-function display for metering, control and function selection
- Three-channel mixer
- Three-band channel EQ, plus HPF (Ch1/2)
- Independent LF and HF peak and RMS limiters
- Three speaker mode and voicing presets
- Bluetooth® control and streaming option
- Durable plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° HF horn
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Symmetrical multi-angle enclosure for PA or stage monitor use
- Screw-free, cloth-backed steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- Mounting options include pole-mount, wall bracket and flying inserts
- Portable Sound Reinforcement
- Live Music Clubs
- Nightclubs, Bars and Restaurants
- Corporate AV
- Hotels and Casinos
- Mobile DJ’s
- Weddings and Parties
- HoW Installations
- Rehearsal Studios