JBL 104BT Compact Powered 4.5" Desktop Reference Monitors w/Bluetooth (Pair)
Compact Bluetooth Powered 4.5" Desktop Reference Monitors designed for recording musicians, DJ, podcasters, and music and video producers of all levels
With JBL One Series Reference Monitors, you’ll hear true clarity and detail with no colouration. The 104-BTs deliver crisp highs and rich bass just as intended. Plus, they’re acoustically optimised for desktop placement with neutral low-frequency performance. And their smooth off-axis response means you can monitor with confidence in a wide sweet spot.
Taking professional, compact reference monitors to the next level, One Series 104-BT (black) and 104-BTW (white) speakers feature Bluetooth 5.0 wireless audio streaming. With Bluetooth compatibility, audio producers have the flexibility to reference their mixes through wireless or wired connections to ensure their tracks sound great on all listening devices.
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. Now, they’ve optimised that technology in their smallest form factor ever. The One Series reference monitors’ innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room. Plus, the cabinet’s precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to provide accurate bass at all listening levels. And with low frequency extension down to 60 Hz, you’ll be impressed with the bass you get, even without a subwoofer.
JBL 104 BT reference monitors offer premium performance, even at loud playback levels. This is accomplished through clean, integrated 60-watt Class D amplification that distributes 30 watts per speaker. And with their efficient design, One Series speakers can be driven to 104db SPL (peak), without the distortion found in other monitors in their class.
JBL One Series reference monitors were created with the modern production lifestyle in mind. They not nly feature a sleek, new look for JBL, but with their compact size, content creators can get legendary JBL sound even in smaller workspaces. Smart features like a front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, the front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, providing isolation in one simple step, and dual 1/4-inch balanced and single 1/8-inch unbalanced TRS inputs, plus Bluetooth accommodate a wide range of sources. In addition, 104-BT and 104-BTW include a front panel selector that allows you to easily switch between inputs or keep them all active.
- Master and extension speaker sold as one set
- 4.5-inch (118 mm) coaxial driver with contoured woofer
- Integrated .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter
- Coaxial driver delivers detailed imaging, wide sweet spot and full range fidelity
- Reference mixes or enjoy music
- 60-watt Class D amplifier (30W per speaker) drives max SPLs as loud as 104dB
- Acoustically optimised for desktop placement
- Patented low-frequency port for deep bass extension down to 60Hz
- 3 input types for professional equipment, personal music players and mobile devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimising wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs
- Front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature