Ortofon SCRATCH Replacement Stylus
Replacement Stylus for Ortofon Scratch
As implied by the name, the Scratch is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing.
It is made of a fluorescent neon-red material making it luminous in ultraviolet light. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is up to the task. Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
Very high output! Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-15.000 Hz +3/-2 dB