Audio Technica AT-LP1240 USB DJ Turntable
This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USBXP utilises a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2″-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge.
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminium platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
Audacity® and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to convert the audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other format digital audio files.
- Professional DJ turntable
- AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge
- USB output – connects directly to your computer; includes Audacity software
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor for demanding DJ use
- Professional features for DJ use in nightclubs, touring & mobile applications
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier
- Dual start/stop controls
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Sliding pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Reverse operation
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable features
- Dedicated ground lug for tone arm grounding
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy indicator
- Damped cast aluminium record platter with low-resistance DJ-style slip mat
- Removable stylus target light
- 45-RPM adapter
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Removable dust cover