Korg MicroKorg XL+ Synthesizer / Vocoder
With its unmistakably unique exterior and its inimitable sound, the MicroKorg set the standard for analog modelling synthesisers. The year 2008 saw the introduction of the MicroKorg XL, which inherited the MicroKorg 's fat and powerful sounds, while adding keyboard staples such as electric piano and CX-3 organ. And now, in the next evolutionary step, the MicroKorg XL+ delivers a fresh update to the sounds and look of the MicroKorg XL, making it an ideal compact keyboard.
The MicroKorg XL+ projects a style that's reminiscent of vintage electric pianos, featuring a futuristic and simultaneously retro design with a stylish black panel and knobs.
High-quality parts such as metal levers, dials that move with an audible click, and knobs with a sturdy operating feel are some of the ways that the MicroKorg XL+ outclasses other instruments in its range and enhances your experience editing synthesiser sounds.
- Even more vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, M1 and VOX organs and well-known “Tape” instruments
- 128 onboard sounds, plus 640 additional sounds included with the Editor/Librarian for Mac and PC!
- New yet nostalgic - black panel "new vintage" design
- Featuring MMT - the distillation of Korg's analog modelling technology
- Vocoder with included gooseneck microphone
- A powerful Kaoss effects engine – the kind of effects that you would expect from Korg
- Korg's proprietary Natural Touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
- Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability