Quest QSA 200i Compact Powered 8 Monitor Speaker
The Quest QSA 200i is a tremendously versatile powered PA package - for small band fold-back or PA, audio visual presentation, high SPL compact audio monitor, mid power distributed systems, where ever you need compact portable or fixed full bandwidth audio.
The high sonic output and small size of the Quest QSA 200i is a result of the sophisticated Quest analogue engine electronics and purpose designed, heavy-duty Quest speaker components.
Multiple inputs, wave-guide HF horn that can be rotated from vertical to horizontal dispersion planes and fan cooled 2-way amplifiers make the Quest QSA 200i a flexible and reliable choice for both live mobile audio and permanent fixes installation environments.
Quest QSA 200i Features
* 2-channel independent XLR mic/line inputs
* XLR line our with mix add function
* Long lasting heavy-duty Quest speaker components
* Uniform high frequency coverage with custom designed rotating HF wave-guide
* Great sonic performance through analogue engine signal processing
* Micro fan cooled multi way power amplifiers
* Steel protective full front grill
Quest QSA200i Specifications
Frequency response -3dB: 70 - 20K Hz
HF Coverage Angle 90° x 45° revolving horn flare
Max SPL: 123dB Peak
Amplifier Power: HF 50
Watts LF: 100 Watts
Transducer: 1x 3/4 Compression driver 1 x 8 Long coil bass driver
Enclosure: Injection molded plastic
Protective Grill: Perforated steel acoustic foam covering
Installation Options: Wall bracket/floor stand
Input Connections: 2 channels XLR in XLR through out
Dimensions HxWxD 250mm x 240mm x 430mm
Net Weight: 7.8Kg
We also stock the other models in the Quest range, please contact us for details.