JBL 305P MkII Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitors (Pair)
Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitors
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII compact powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Offering a broad sweet spot and neutral frequency response, the JBL 305P MkII delivers a crystal-clear representation of your mix—revealing subtle details, even when listening off-axis. To help you make the best mix decisions, JBL equipped the 305P MkII with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. Hear deep, accurate and tightly controlled bass thanks to a long-throw 5"" woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream™ low-frequency port. Enjoy soaring, immaculately detailed highs via the woven-composite 1"" Neodymium tweeter. JBL engineers took things to the next level with faster HF transient response through fine-tuned ferrofluid damping, and greater low frequency linearity and lower harmonic distortion courtesy of an enhanced woofer design. The result is a studio monitor you can trust—with unmatched peak handling, stunning dynamics and neutral frequency response that’s unbeatable in its class.
* Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
* Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
* Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
* Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
* New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
* HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
* Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4"" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
* Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
* Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
* Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio