JBL 306P MKII 6" Powered 2-Way Studio Monitors (Pair)
Powered 6" Two-Way Studio Monitors
The next-generation JBL 306P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Since their release, word has spread on the quality and value found in the original JBL 3 Series, resulting in wide adoption from hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast production worldwide. With such an obvious hit, you might ask, ""Why update now?"" On every project at JBL, there’s always a handful of features or improvements that the engineering team can’t squeeze in before going to production. 3 Series was no different. When the opportunity presented itself, we decided to make those final improvements to the transducers, add a frequently-requested feature, and apply the latest manufacturing learnings. The result—a new edition of this popular studio monitor that retains the best qualities of the original, but now looks better, sounds better, and provides transparent sound in even more production environments.
* Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
* Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
* Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
* Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
* New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
* HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
* Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4"" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
* Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
* Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
* Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio