Soundcraft Ui24R | 24-Channel Digital Mixer/USB Multi-track Recorder with Wireless Control
The Soundcraft Ui24R has way too many features to cram into a text box (built-in dual-band wifi, usb recording & DAW compatibility just to name a few), but rest assured, the Soundcraft Ui24R is the answer to all your mixing/recording needs!
The Soundcraft Ui24R is a complete, rack-mountable, digital mixing and multi-track recording system that delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability - all in a streamlined design.
The Soundcraft Ui24R system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi (for reliable connection), making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. Renowned Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech signal processing ensures pristine sound, while 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps deliver more professional inputs than any other mixer in its class.
The compact, rack-mounted Soundcraft Ui24R is also compatible with the new HARMAN Connected PA ecosystem, and offers unprecedented control, versatility and power at an incredible value. From the stage to the studio, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound.
COMPATIBLE WITH HARMAN CONNECTED PA
The Soundcraft Ui24R mixer's embedded ioSYS technology enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimise volume, configuration settings and sound quality. Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include JBL PRX800W loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones.
Soundcraft Ui24R Features
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provide a
reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- Iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- dbx compression and AFS2 automatic feedback supression
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo 1/4-inch TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and ecosystem for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design