Pro-Ject PHONO BOX E Phono Pre-amp with line output
Pro-Ject Phono Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure at an absolute bargain price!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. The Pro-Ject Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, the Pro-Ject Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. The Pro-Ject Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
Pro-Ject Phono Box E Features
* Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
* Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
* SMD circuitry
* Special low noise components
* Internal metal shielding
* Small size allows installation close to record player
* Gold plated RCA connection sockets
* Outboard power supply included
* Black or White casing