Rane SEVENTY (70) 2-Channel Premium Battle Mixer for Serato DJ Pro PRE-ORDER
Pre-orders are being accepted for the RANE SEVENTY, which will be available in NZ mid July (Estimated).
“If you want to be the best, you gotta **** with the best! The new RANE SEVENTY mixer is no joke. I don’t play the game, I change it”
– DJ Craze
In addition to a new intuitive layout, the SEVENTY introduces three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new design is our lightest yet and delivers all our high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust. The six radio-style FX buttons give DJs instant access to RANE’s internal post-fader Flex FX as well as Serato DJ Pro’s software FX. The SEVENTY’s dedicated loop sections and Instant Double buttons are intuitively laid out for the most demanding of turntablists, while the dual-layer performance pads give inspiring and creative options for any routine. With 180˚ rotatable metal paddles, dual microphone inputs and an industry-leading signal-to-noise ratio of 114 dB, the RANE SEVENTY raises the standard of DJ performance to new heights in its category.
SEVENTY Winning Highlights
- Intuitive High-Performance Layout
- (3) MAG FOUR contactless faders
- External crossfader tension-adjustment control
- Solid steel construction & front guard handle protection
- (6) Dual post-fader internal FLEX FX engines
- Serato DJ FX controls
- Independent pad modes for each channel
- (32) Midi-Assignable Pads
- Browse and track select controls
- Intuitive Instant Double buttons, toggle as Sync On-Off or Silent Cue mode
- Dedicated loop controls
- Dual diecast aluminum 180˚ rotatable FX paddles
- RANE TWELVE Connection Hub
- Dual microphone inputs
- Industry leading signal-to-noise 114dB
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Professional MPC performance pads
Packed into a solid, portable mixer, the SEVENTY has the toughness for week-in/week-out touring, satisfying even the most demanding DJs who insist on no-compromise durability, functionality and expressive creativity.