Shure KSM44A SL Multi-Pattern Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM44A SL is a Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional)
Recommended Uses: Studio Ensemble Studio Vocals Orchestra/Strings Woodwinds Brass/Saxophone Acoustic Bass Acoustic Guitar Guitar Amp Piano/Organ Cymbals Percussion Podcast/Voiceover
The Shure KSM44A SL is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos™ Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The Shure KSM44A SL is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance
Shure KSM44A SL Features
* Prethos™ Advanced Preamplifer Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
* Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
* Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
* Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
* Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
* Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
* Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
* 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
Shure KSM44A SL Includes
- 1 - A44AM ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - AK44C Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 - A44ASM ShureLock® Elastic Shock Mount
- 1 - RK383 Suspension Shock Mount Elastic Cord, Cristal (contains two)
- 1 - A44AVB Protective Velveteen Pouch