JBL EON710 Powered 10" Two-Way PA Speaker with DSP & Bluetooth (Single)
Launched in 1995, JBL EON Series has set the standard for how great a portable powered loudspeaker can be, making it JBL's best-selling PA series. The newest EON700 Series is powered by 1,300 watts of highly efficient Class D discrete amplification for clean, clear sound.
JBL EON710 is a compact and ultra-lightweight 10" powered speaker in the EON700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size with a 1,300W amplifier, 3-channel digital mixer, powerful DSP and Bluetooth.
The compact, multi-function enclosure allows the EON710 to be mounted, flown or used as a stage monitor. An optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expands system configuration options, while ergonomic handles and low profile weight make set-up, take-down and transport a breeze.
The lightweight active speakers are ideal for presentations, live events and concerts and preferred by musicians, DJs, houses of worship and corporate A/V providers. EON710 sounds amazing out of the box with redesigned woofers, tweeter and JBL's powerful 2414H compression driver.
The EON700's advanced DSP provides comprehensive control over EQ, limiter, delay, dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS), ducking and other speaker functions. Access settings directly on the speaker via an integrated backlit colour LCD display or via Bluetooth using the JBL Pro Connect app.
- Versatile use as a stage monitor or FOH system
- Custom-designed 10-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Power: 1,300W peak (650W cont)
- Frequency response: 52 Hz–20 kHz (-10 dB); 65 Hz–20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Dispersion: 110° H x 60° V
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Advanced dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Durable talc-reinforced polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Ergonomic handle simplifies transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage
- Dimensions: 587 x 332 x 300 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 11.9 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 628 x 448 x 416 mm (HxWxD)
- Shipping weight: 15 kg