QSC K12.2 | 4KW Powered 12" Speakers & Stands Package System 1 LTD STOCK
* 2 x QSC K12.2 2KW Powered 12" Speakers with DSP
* 2 x K&M 21436 Professional Speaker Stands in Aluminium
* 1 x K&M 21311 Carrying Case for Speaker Stands
* 2 x PROEL Challenge Series 10M XLR-XLR Signal Leads
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers.
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour.
The QSC K12.2 represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K12.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
QSC K12.2 Features
• Best in class audio performance
• 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
• Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications
• Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• Complete EASE and CAD information available online
• 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
Industry standard K&M 21436 Speaker Stand in aluminium made in Germany, with 5 Year Warranty
The K&M 21436 speaker stand constructed from aluminum has been significantly improved. The new legs with a tubing diameter of 35 mm and the large, fixed foot end caps guarantee stability and safety. Lasered bore holes and durable, robust plastic saddle washers improve the coefficient of friction between the legs and braces, and prevent scratching of the finish. A compact clamp with a patented push-button system affords user-friendly stand height adjustment. The locking screw provides additional stability and vibration-free speaker mount. Additional features include a pull-out guard for the extension tube and an integral anti-shock component.
K&M 21311 Carrying Case
The K&M 21311 Carrying Case holds two K and M speaker/light stands 213, 214/6 etc. Made from black waterproof nylon with silk-screened K&M logo. Two inside compartments with zipper and sturdy handles.