Behringer NX4-6000 4-Channel Ultra-Lightweight 6000W Class-D Power Amplifier
The NX4-6000 power amplifier packs 6000 Watts (4 x 1600 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3000 Watts @ 4 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NX4-6000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts.
Thanks to “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX4-6000 full-out for hours on-end. The revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio
- Built-in stereo crossover
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation
- Detented gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system