Ortofon Q-BERT Replacement Stylus LAST ONE
Replacement Stylus for Ortofon Q-BERT
Co-developed by one of the most legendary DJs of all time, the Ortofon Q.Bert provides unsurpassed handling, high output voltage, and low wear characteristics that literally put it in a class of its own.
Turntablists and mix DJs alike will appreciate the strong output of this cartridge, coupled with unrivalled tracking ability and sonic characteristics. The Q.Bert features a more subdued high end, which helps to minimise surface noise from worn vinyl, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage.
The Q-Bert has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of your records and it is tailored specifically for scratch. Due to its enormous output, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequencies.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: -
- Frequency range @ -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz, -3 dB