Rane TWELVE (12) Digital Battle Controller
The Rane DJ Twelve is a motorized control turntable that brings a seamlessly accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software. It liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing sub-bass back into their music. The Rane Twelve feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable before, but adds hot-cue and track search capability at the sweep or touch of a finger.
With no tonearm or damaged/skipping needles, the Rane Twelve gifts the Pro, Club, Scratch and Battle DJ with a zero-error, secure and solid performance environment coupled with the 100% essence of a ‘real-feel’, true vinyl DJ experience. The heartbeat of the music finally returns to the DJs fingertips! The Twelve’s twin-torque, 12-inch motorized platter gives 3,600 ticks of resolution, per single vinyl revolution. This brings precision music file playback with hitherto unrealized digital performance accuracy - customizable even further with a DJ’s own choice of slipmat/butter-rug.
For too long now, Turntablists and DJs have had to compromise at live shows on their preferred levels of sub-bass frequencies, dialling it back in fear of feedback, rumble and noise. Now, with the Rane Twelve, control vinyl DJs can #ReclaimTheBass and perform their music at the full frequency range enjoyed by their fellow ‘digital’ DJs. In addition, the layout of the all-metal bodied Twelve is so familiar, that any DJ who’s used a turntable before will feel instantly at home. The control elements are simplicity itself to use, with 4 deck-select buttons and the multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues, in place of the tone arm.
Both an evolution and a revolutionary movement in DJ turntable technology, the Twelve motorized DJ control system is without doubt, RANEvolutionary!
Key Features of the Twelve
- Full 12-inch control acrylic with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout—no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control - DJ’s can use one, two or more (dependant on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision—3,600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 ¹/³ and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory - will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
- Reverse Function