Pioneer DJE-1500 Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones | Black, White
Pioneer is launching the versatile DJE-1500 and DJE-2000 in-ear headphones, giving DJs a professional option for in-ear monitoring and preparing sets on the road
Pioneer is launching the versatile DJE-1500 and DJE-2000 in-ear headphones, giving DJs a professional option for in-ear monitoring and preparing sets on the road. Available in black or white, the DJE range boasts a powerful sound across the frequencies, superior noise dampening, and secure over-ear and in-ear positions for maximum comfort.
The DJE-1500s are designed to give accurate sound reproduction of dance music, so DJs can audition tracks and prepare sets on their smartphone or tablet with confidence – and hear every detail. The polyurethane earbud tips ensure a snug fit and superb noise cancellation, wherever the DJ uses them.
The DJE-1500s use a single dynamic driver to give a rich bass, and ceramic-coated tremblers and lightweight CCAW voice coils ensure a wide frequency response. The rotatable earpiece housing lets DJs choose between over-ear and normal in-ear wearing styles, or switch between the two for different uses.
The DJE-1500s come with a durable carry case, and are built with the rigours of the road in mind. The robust, thick cables are clad in a braided textile material that prevents tangling and can be detached at the earpiece and replaced if necessary.
DJE-1500: FEATURES AT A GLANCE
* Dynamic driver with large 9.4 mm aperture for a rich bass sound
* Ceramic powder-coated tremblers and lightweight CCAW voice coils produce a clear mid range to treble
* Choice of wearing styles: in-ear or over-ear
* Polyurethane earbud tips (M) ensure a snug fit and superior noise cancellation
* Highly durable, detachable cable features textile coating to reduce tangling
* Silicone earbud tips (XS/S/M/L) are also provided
* Available in black (DJE-1500-K) or white (DJE-1500-W)