Behringer Eurolive B112D Active Speaker
The Behringer Eurolive B112D Is one of the examples that Wireless techniques are upcoming, just like more and more advanced techniques. Because of this, Behringer also decided to subject some products to these new techniques. With the Behringer Eurolive B112D, a new role model has been set for multifunctional applications. A powerful 1000 Watt Class D bi-amp amplifier module is the driving force behind this active speaker. Besides this, it offers a lot more, like Wireless support in combination with a ULM-USB microphone system.
Behringer Eurolive B112D | Connections and Options
The Behringer Eurolive B112D has different connection possibilities. There are two normal inputs, suitable for microphones, as well as line-signals. These are also provided with a volume knob. Moreover, there is a special USB hub as well, which has Wireless support. This is related to the ULM-USB microphone of Behringer, which included an USB dongle as receiver. You can plug this USB dongle in the Behringer Eurolive B112D and your active speaker and wireless microphone is ready to go.
Components and Amplifier Module
The Behringer Eurolive B112D has been provided with a powerful 12 inch woofer, which is perfect for vocals. Furthermore, it has a 1.35 inch driver as well for the high frequencies, provided with a big plastic horn construction. This makes the Behringer Eurolive B112D a bit more compact and lighter. With a weight of only 14.5 kg it is incredible light for its calibre. This weight reduction is caused due to the class D amplifier module of Behringer, which can produce 1000 Watt.
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at all levels
- Wireless-ready for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion driver: provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- state-of-the-art 1 phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction