Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 12-Input Recording Mixer
Boasting a stellar feature set that includes Behringer's premium-grade XENYX mic preamps, “one-knob” compressors, British EQs and 24-bit onboard FX, BEHRINGER UFX Series mixers are some of the best-sounding compact mixers you’ve ever heard.
They are light-years beyond your average mixer, thanks to their built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire Interface and 16-Track USB-Recorder. Imagine being able to record your next live gig directly to a USB stick or your PC/Mac computer—and the UFX’s transport section can even function as a remote control centre for your computer-based DAW via MIDI.
From input to output, BEHRINGER UFX Series mixers are all about functionality, ease of use and ultimate versatility. Mono channels feature our legendary XENYX mic preamps, praised the world over by professional audio engineers for their sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. Mono channels accept both balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS connections. A Line/Hi-Z switch is also provided on channels 1 & 2 so you can connect acoustic, electric and bass guitars without the need for an external DI box.
UFX Series mixers make it easy to capture your live performances or home recording sessions. Just plug a USB stick into the rear panel, hit the record button on the 16-track recorder control interface—then relax and enjoy the show. When you get home from the gig, you can even use control any compatible computer based DAW directly from your UFX mixer via MIDI.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalisers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 4 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 4 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 2 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 2 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders (100 mm on Main Mix) and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving