Behringer Xenyx 1204USB 12-Input Mic/Line Mixer w/ USB
Perfect for a small live-performance mixer, as well as home-based recording setup, the 1204USB provides four mono channels with premium XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3-band British-style EQ and two stereo input channels.
Far from being a bare-bones mixer, all mono channels feature our "one knob" studio-grade compressor and two Aux Sends (one each pre- and post-fader). Two stereo Aux Returns are included for use with external FX modules. The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and computer.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Did you know you can connect the USB1204 to an iPad 2 to record a whole band? Watch the video below to see how it's done!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- 2-track inputs & outputs for routing flexibility (NB: 2-Track inputs can't be sent to 2-Track outputs, to prevent feedback issues)
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility