BEHRINGER FIREPOWER FCA610 FireWire Audio Interface
Your Portal to the Digital DomainThe FCA Series allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands? digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616 or FCA610, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
FCA1616With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 MIDAS designed mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for more permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi-track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The single rack-space FCA1616 also features 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. A dedicated power supply is included.
FCA610Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In / 10 Out architecture, plus 2 highly-acclaimed?MIDAS designed mic preamps, the FCA610 is a dream come true for traveling musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer's 6-pin FireWire bus or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half-rack-space FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit.
Getting ConnectedOn the rear panels of the FCA1616 and FCA610, you?ll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4 jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4 connections. The two headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
The Technical StuffBoth FIREPOWER FCA1616 and FCA610 interfaces feature state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
How About Some Free Software!Because you?ll want to take full advantage of your computer's recording, editing and podcasting potential, we?ve put together a massive software download at www.behringer.com that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You?re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
Sound ValueStop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and join the digital revolution. With our super-affordable FIREPOWER FCA Series FireWire/USB audio interfaces, you?ll get blazing-fast streaming to and from your computer, plus our amazingly sweet?MIDAS designed?mic preamps, and much more?and we cover you with a comprehensive warranty program.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we?re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you?ve seen before, putting everything you?ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen ? without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn?t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer?s processing power. Recording and editing couldn?t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other ?Tracktioneers? so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4?s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters ? Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Share the Love. Visit www.tracktion.com for more info.
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with ?near-zero? latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington security lock
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany