Behringer Xenyx Q802USB 8-Input Mic/Line Mixer w/ USB
Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX Q802USB has two phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, making it possible to use up to two dynamic and/or studio-grade condenser mics. Onboard 3-band British EQ makes it easy to fine-tune any input signal and is available on both the mic and stereo channels. Another feature exclusive to the Q802USB is an FX Send control per channel, allowing you to use an external effects processor to add the finishing touch to your performance or recording. RCA CD/Tape I/O comes standard on all XENYX mixers.
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so we equipped a select group of these mixers with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs