Pioneer HDJ-X10 Flagship Professional DJ Headphones (Silver)
Stay on top of your game with the Pioneer HDJ-X10 Silver, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones1 to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating2, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- The world’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz,
- Durable metal is used in the moving parts for strong construction
- Nano coating on polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion to resist deterioration
- Comfortable fit
- A flat carry case protects your headphones from damage, with room for USB devices and SD cards
- detachable 1.2 m coiled cable and a 1.6 m straight cable, plus an L-type mini-jack included
- 2-year warranty