Pioneer DJM-450 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Rekorbox DJ MAY PRE-ORDER
Get Into The Mix
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately). The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix. Pioneer's robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
Engage 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes. You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing. You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- Robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use
- Comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
- 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm
- Studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – with parameter control
- High-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology
- Independent Send/Return - use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time
- Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps
- The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent MIC section - use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time