Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Turntable with Pre-amp
The AT-LP60-USB fully automatic stereo turntable system is an excellent quality turntable at a budget price.
The AT-PL60-USB is an excellent value, feature-packed turntable comes with everything you need out of the box including cartridge and cables. The USB output allows for easy plug and play usage with your computer (Audacity software included for PCs, MAC users can download it for free online). In addition, the aluminum platter is a great feature (most turntables at this price range have a light, plastic platter), and the included dual magnet cartridge is also an upgrade at this price range.
Operationally, the Audio-Technica ATLP-60-USB is simple to use. You can manually place the tonearm on the record or use the convenient start/stop buttons. In addition, when the record is done playing on one side, the tonearm will automatically go back to the ready position. Lastly, the most key feature for out of the box users is the built-in switchable phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input (most turntables you have to have a separate pre-amp or amplifier with turntable input). In terms of quality, the AT-LP60-USB is a step above most turntables (in sound quality and build) at this price range. Recommended for anyone looking for a basic listening turntable or anyone digitizing their record collection.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Features
* Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
* Professional aluminum platter
* USB output for computer connection
* Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
* Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
* Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
What's in the Box?
* dual magnet cartridge
* 45 RPM adapter
* Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8"") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
* dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8"") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable