Ortofon 2M BRONZE MM Audio Cartridge PNP Version
The 2M Bronze features a Nude Fine Line diamond, which is particularly suited for demanding applicationsThe Ortofon 2M Series of cartridges is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove. Our philosophy is to play the record sound as accurate as possible, without colouring the sound.
The 2M Bronze features a Nude Fine Line diamond, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The cartridge body used for the 2M Bronze is manufactured from a newly-developed Lexan DMX Piano Black, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
The 2M Bronze uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.
We have optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge, and the weight and size to fit the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
Ortofon 2M Bronze Features
- high-end audiophile cartridge from Ortofon
- delivers balanced sound with high detail and resolution for a wide range of turntable setups
- nude Fine Line diamond stylus offers detailed tracking w/ reduced distortion + record wear
- special upgraded engine featuring split pole pins + silver plated copper wire
- fits most turntables
Ortofon 2M Blue Specs
- output voltage: 5 mV
- frequency response: 20 ~ 29Hz
- tracking force range: 1.4 ~ 1.7g
- tracking force recommended: 1.5g
- tracking angle: 20 degrees
- weight: 7.2g
- replacement stylus: Ortofon 2M Bronze
- 1x Stylus Brush
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Stylus Pressure Gauge