Behringer NEKKST K8 Audiophile Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitors with Advanced Waveguide Technology (Pair)
The 150-Watt NEKKST K8 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible reference system is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bi-amplification system that features separate amplifiers for the 8" glass-fiber woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter. K8’s long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot.
The goal of a great studio monitor is to present an accurate representation of your mix, so you can tell how well it will translate to the diverse listening environments and systems of today, such as car stereos, club sound systems, radio, portable digital music players and others. The remarkably-flat response of the NEKKST K8 allows you to work with the complete confidence that your mixes will “play” accurately on these systems and to your audience at large.
With its 150 ultra-clean Watts of output, delivered through separately-powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the K8 delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany