Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 V2 Professional 8-Channel 3-Bus Mic/Line Zone Mixer
A professional 8-channel audio mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 zone mixer can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to three zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office spaces, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
The ZMX8210 lets you take up to 8 input signals and route them to any, or all of 3 destinations. Maybe you want to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery.
- Easy-to-use zone mixer with remote control ports
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain control
- -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter
- Left, Right, Aux and Mute bus links available
- Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level control port
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- Inputs/outputs on Euroblock and RCA connectors