B&W ASW610P Active Subwoofer | 400 Watt |
B&W ASW610P Active Subwoofer
The B&W ASW610P Active Subwoofer, the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers, delivers the finishing touch – or finishing thump – to a hi-fi or home theatre system for larger rooms. Serious bass power is developed in a compact cabinet thanks to the unit’s twin 200W amplifiers and dual voice coil, long-throw 250mm driver. Equipped with audiophile-standard Class D circuitry, the unit remains cool and efficient under pressure.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
B&W ASW610P Active Subwoofer Features
* Drive Unit: 250mm (10??) paper/Kelvar® cone long-throw
* Frequency Range: -6dB at 18Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
* Frequency Response: ±3dB 25Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
* Bass Extension – Position A: -6dB at 18Hz
* Bass Extension – Position B: -6dB at 23Hz
* Bass Extension – Position C: -6dB at 28Hz
* Power Output: 500W
* Rated Power Consumption: 98W / 1W standby
* Input Impedance: 33kΩ
* Signal / Noise: >90dB
* Inputs: Line In (RCA Phono), Speaker in (binding post), 12v trigger (3.5mm jack), low-pass filter and active 4-th order, variable cut-off frequency
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 325mm x 325mm x 375mm (not including feet)
* Weight: 15.5kg
* Finishes: Black Ash, Light Oak, Red Cherry, Wengé