Allen & Heath Xone:92 Analogue DJ Mixer
The industry-standard Xone:92 is a versatile six channel analogue mixer, renowned for its expansive, involving sound. With its solid construction and easy to use interface, the 92 is on the riders of most of the world’s top DJs and is a permanent fixture in the booth at many of the biggest superclubs.
The Xone:92 was one of the first professional DJ mixers to incorporate MIDI for control of DJ software or external devices, and the first to include the innovative dual VCF filters. With its two stereo FX sends, twin Mic/returns, and one of the best EQ sections around, this mixer is a DJ’s dream tool.
Allen & Heath Xone:92
The basic ingredients for a good DJ exist of a set of solid faders and knobs for EQ and filters. The Allen & Heath Xone:92 had it all. Through the LED-indicators, you will stay informed on the signal level per channel. The crossfader is attributable and of course has an adjustable curve, for optimal alignment with your preferences. The Allen & Heath Xone:92 has 2 microphone channels available, including EQ, faders and even a duck-stand.
The Allen & Heath Xone:92 offers a broad range connection possibilities. You can choose for a phono or a line signal, so that real vinyl can be put through as well. At the bottom right we find two headphone connections, one 3.5 and one 6.35 mm. At the back, the main connections can be found, including a record and booth input, MIDI-out and a stereo FX-loop. With the Allen & Heath Xone:92, you will add an amazing and extensive DJ mixer to your DJ gear that can be used for pretty much all your wishes.
- 6 dual stereo channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 aux sends for output to external FX units
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent LFO’s for filter manipulation
- 4-band EQ - total kill on HF and LF, wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Booth output - dedicated output on TRS jack
- MIDI values can be output from 6 controls (e.g. crossfader, LFO)
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Illuminated lightpipes showing status of performance controls
- Intelligent cue for pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4” and 3.5mm)
- Ducking control on mono/mic channel