Allen & Heath
Beats by Dre
Chambers by RZA
House of Marley
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE MIKRO Groove Production Studio
|Enquire about this product|
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE MIKRO Groove Production Studio
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro - Complete Groove Production Hardware Control Surface and Software System with over 6GB of Virtual Instruments, Plug-in Processors, and Samples
An Even More Portable and Affordable MASCHINE!
Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO music creation system lets you experience the incredible world of MASCHINE in a more portable and affordable format than ever before. If you're completely new to Native Instruments' MASCHINE environment, prepare to be blown away. This unique combination of extremely powerful yet easy-to-use software and a dedicated hardware controller lets you create music in an totally fluid and natural way. From advanced groove sequencing to powerful sampling and remixing, MASCHINE MIKRO does it all. And when you master the versatile compact hardware controller, MASCHINE MIKRO makes music creation absolutely effortless.
Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO Music Creation System at a Glance:
* Unbelievably flexible music-creation software environment
* Powerful hands-on hardware controller
* The ever-evolving world of MASCHINE
Unbelievably flexible music-creation software environment
Looping, slicing, step sequencing, MPC-style recording, scene sequencing - it's all possible with Native Instruments' MASCHINE environment! Run MASCHINE as a plug-in in your favorite DAW, or run it in standalone mode and use it to host your favorite VST and AU plug-ins. What's more, MASCHINE MIKRO comes loaded with the same 6GB content library that comes with MASCHINE. That means MASCHINE MIKRO gives you the same amazing effects, samples, and virtual instrument content as its big brother, including NIS sound format browsing, for total integration with KOMPLETE 8.
Powerful hands-on hardware controller
MASCHINE's claim to fame extends beyond its powerhouse sampling and sequencing software. Tight hardware integration makes using MASCHINE an incredible tactile experience. MASCHINE MIKRO gives you much of this same hardware integration as MASCHINE, but in a smaller, more streamlined format. What's great is that Native Instruments gave MASCHINE MIKRO a complete set of navigation and function controls, as well as a full-sized set of pads, so even though it's smaller than the original MASCHINE controller, you still get an amazing hands-on experience.
The ever-evolving world of MASCHINE
Whether they're software-based or standalone hardware, most music creation systems remain largely unchanged oncer they've been released - but not MASCHINE! Since the launch of MASCHINE, Native Instruments has released several major upgrades, including advanced sampling functions, VST and AU plug-in hosting, and NIS sound format browsing. The latest update enables MASCHINE MIKRO to fully integrate with Native Instruments KOMPLETE 8, which features a categorical browser that allows you to quickly find your favorite Native Instrument sounds - even if you have the massive KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE library!
Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO Music Creation System Features:
* The same ultra-flexible environment as the original MASCHINE, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
* Tight hardware integration gives you impressive hands-on control over most of the functions of the MASCHINE software
* The performance of a hardware groove box, with the flexibility of software
* Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in means you can instantly dive back into your project
* Frequent software updates means MASCHINE MIKRO continues to evolve to meet your needs
* Shortcuts on the MIKRO hardware controller provide quick access to key functions in the MASCHINE software, which are also easily accessed via the computer's mouse and keyboard.
* 16 highly-sensitive back-lit pads with velocity and after-touch
* One master knob for several software functions
* One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display
* 28 backlit buttons for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage
* Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, so you never have to pack a power supply
* Create and arrange patterns using the built-in sequencer.
* Program beats with a step sequencer, or record in real time
* Fluid song arrangement uses patterns, groups, and scenes, allowing you to combine loops and patterns in creative and original ways
* Classic groove box functions include 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link and note repeat
* High-performance sampler allows you to record internal or external sources (sound card required)
* Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
* Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato, and glide options
* Powerful slicing via transient detection, fixed grid, or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
* Destructive sample editing, including truncate, normalize, reverse, and other useful functions
* Convenient import of your own samples, including support for REX2 files and MPC programs
* Vintage sampling modes emulate the sound of the MPC60 and SP1200
* Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
* Hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments and 3rd party manufacturers.
* Easy-to-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive MASCHINE library
* Supports NIS NI sound format, allowing you to browse and load the presets of all KOMPLETE 8 versions directly from the MASCHINE browser
* 16 sound slots available in each of the 8 groups
* One instrument and up to 4 effect plug-ins can be opened in each sound slot
* Easily automate sampler, effects, and plug-in parameters
* Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
* Get started using the new hosting possibility with the included REAKTOR, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG PLAYER plug-ins and sounds from KOMPLETE ELEMENTS
* Also contains 22 high-quality effects, including reverbs, filters, and EQs, as well as creative effects such as Grain Delay, Ice Verb, and Freq Shifter
* Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST /AU instrument, followed by three chainable effects
* Drag and drop audio or MIDI files directly to your DAW, or drag samples directly from your computer into MASCHINE's sound slots
* Conveniently bounce songs or individual patterns as 8-, 16- and 24-bit WAV files, or drag and drop them directly to your DAW
* Instant navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE MIKRO in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using a single controller
* Run MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO in parallel as two independent VST, AU or RTAS plug-ins with in your host DAW - for additional tactile control in the studio
Approximate Weight 9.0kg
Free Shipping if your order totals $100 or more.